Friday, February 18, 2011

Torres moves to Chelsea for 80million

Man Torres moves to Chelsea for 80 million dollars. Chelsea owner Roman Arkadyevich Abramovich says that hes is very pleased with the new addition to his army. Tough many offers by Chelsea were rejected by liverpool manager  Carlo Ancelotti persisted in buying him at any cost which eventually he did.
After Fernando Torres' debut against his old team he regretted moving to Chelsea he said "I am really disappointed that I moved to Chelsea because when I finished my match and was on my way to the dressing room I expected to see some fans like when I used to play for Liverpool but none had come, they burnt my jersey and my photos I regret moving to Chelsea" which was a total backfire from what he said just when he had moved "I am Happy now  I've moved to a big club and  would like ti stay here"

0 comments:

Post a Comment